Vesuvianite is an incredible Heart Chakra stone, and it is incredible for releasing anger. Anger is an emotion that carries significant energetic weight and can be taxing on our systems, and this stone is working constantly on letting go and transmuting negative, repetitive thought patterns. This one balances out emotions and allows you to make actions from a levelheaded place. It facilitates cooperation and balance in relationships as well and with Venus making some critical transits this month amidst retrograde energy, this one is a must have. Furthermore, Vesuvianite urges us to slow down and connect with our Highest Self.
As your intuition will be amplified and clarity is sought, this is the perfect time to hone in on your pendulum practice. This is just one energetic tool that has immense benefits in your energetic practice.
A pendulum is a useful energetic tool to strengthen your intuition and connect to your guides. Use it as an extension of your Highest Self. A pendulum can be used in scenarios where you are hoping to gain a clearer understanding of situations in your life. I am recommending pendulum use during this time to receive greater clarity.
HOW TO USE A PENDULUM
- Start by clearing your mind and sitting with your pendulum in a quiet space.
- Express gratitude for having the means to purchase the pendulum or for being blessed to have someone in your life gift it to you.
- Hold the pendulum still with one hand and float your free hand up and down in the surrounding space repeating the phrase, “In love and light, I clear this space. In love and light, I clear this pendulum.”
- With the pendulum suspended in stillness in one hand, ask the pendulum to show you “yes.” Then sit with it and observe what it does. Does it swing in a circle? Go back and forth? Swing in a diagonal? Make note of it. This is how the pendulum will answer “yes” to your questions.
- In the same manner with the pendulum re-centered in stillness, ask the pendulum to show you “no.” Make note of it. This is how the pendulum will answer “no” to your questions.
- Get comfortable with your pendulum by making statements you already know the answer to such as, “My name is __________________,” and, “I am ________ years old.” This will allow you to reconfirm what Yes and No look like with your pendulum.
- You’re now ready to ask your pendulum questions as you get to know and trust its guidance. I always recommend recording notes around your questions and answers, especially as you are starting with this practice. Use the space below to do so as you sit with your pendulum.
- It is key to cleanse your pendulum after sessions in order to clear it of any lingering energy. You can achieve this by running your piece under water depending on the material of the stone, using a smudging or smoke clearing bundle, or charging it under the Full Moon light. I always take time to express gratitude to my pendulum after completing this practice.